skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
silhouettes & streamers.
Wednesday, June 10
me and you and everyone we know.
"I don't want to have to do this living. I just walk around. I want to be swept off my feet, you know? I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it. "
0 notes:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
steph
the lovely land of Scot., United Kingdom
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(118)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(6)
▼
June
(23)
lets go.now.
myfavouritepostsecrets
if someone offers to get me a vehicle (i know the...
i think you are magiccc.
wind in my hair, i feel a part of everywhere
i love not man the less, but nature more.
brecht.
in my craft or sullen art
there is a pleasure in the pathless woods,there is...
hey,hows it going? im about to go to my friends & ...
iloveamelie.
101th post.
jazz.
this may be my longest post so far..
the sea.
be the change.
balloons.
psst...
me and you and everyone we know.
i would really, really love to watch 'the darjeeli...
helloo:)the slight delay in posting is due to a sh...
a little extra..
leaves.
►
May
(18)
►
April
(29)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(8)
►
2008
(12)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
My Blog List
the tea drinking english rose
2019 // A new chapter
7 years ago
owl vs. dove
Inspired by: Vintage Tennis Illustrations
9 years ago
Una Bella Vita A Beautiful Life
Pretty Blooms
10 years ago
merry little fancy things
How HGH oral sprays work
10 years ago
Daisy Chain Dreams
Smooth Sailing for Northeast Philadelphia Real Estate
13 years ago
polkadots & vodkashots
15 years ago
spider, spin me a story
The End
16 years ago
Tea Bag Stains
...because I like waffles and blethers
Bohemian Musings
unless stated otherwise...
you can guarantee that all of the pictures on here are from weheartit.com :)
0 notes:
Post a Comment