Thursday, October 30

veggieburgers

i would be a vegetarian if i lived on my own and had to cook all my own food. i prefer baking. i love baking.

my blow torch finally arrived so il be forcing creme brulees on my friends soon :) i found this cool recipe for lavender creme brulee, which sounds like it could be lovely.

currently using my dads laptop to write this, our computer is displaced to the conservatory atm, and is internet-less, which means i cant upload my own photos (however shabbby they may be). which is a bit of pain. il take loooads so then when i get back to the old computer there will be showers and thunderstorms 0f my photos.

until then i sourced this (pretty strange) photo of me avec friends at a goodbye-dinner for a friend. thats the most rubbish thing about getting to the end of school, having to say goodbye to people.


is anyone still in contact with most of their high school friends? i need to know there's hope! people are amazing.


i wont even point myself out. safe to say, i the crazy looking one. (not the crazy looking one at the front though, hahaa poor monkle). it was a really nice night.
i am seriously excited - on saturday im going to a continental christmas fair, where there's going to be little stalls with people from france & germany & italy & spain selling christmasssy things. & crepes!! is it posisble for anyone to resist the magicalness of the crepe?? i think not.
so school today was absolutely freezing, and i yearned for hot chocolate and a warm mince pie.
the heating & electricity is being a bit dodgy there.
& when i got off my tremendous bus (im learning to drive, but i much prefer buses and trains, i think im a really shy person who cant live without people..) i looked to the clouds & saw the coolest shapes. i saw an animal with the head of a dragon & the body of a dolphin, & a duck on the back of a wolf.
why do people blog? not trying to be nosy, i think im just curious. i think i do it because im too lazy to write everything down in a diary, i think so many things my hand starts to hurt.
i write the funny way, like a hold my pencil/pen a strange way, and it rests on my ring finger, so i have the horriblest lump on my right ring finger. i call the lump ronald.
and i hate my feet.
and reverse parking. gosh its bad. ohh and roundabouts, and accelerating quickly (im secretly an old lady). i enjoy driving slowly so i can gaze at the clouds & the hills & the scenery, its lovely around where i live =)
anyway, im off to do some modern studies hw on china. very interesting, i love politics =)

0 notes: