Sunday, November 9

littlelittle

"does harry redknapp have magical powers?"
im not really that into football.
i prefer watching rugby, snooker, tennis & sometimes darts

i got really into darts two years ago when it was on tv a month before exams & i was trying to find anything to do so i didnt have to revise all the time. yeah, & i actually managed to understand it. (same with snooker - i got into it a year ago, before exams once again... haa).

& i like playing.. badminton, swimming, golf (sometimes, had a few gos & im rubbish, but i like it) & netball.
ooh yeah, my netball team had our first game last friday & we won!! fair enough, we were against the juniors, & we had a height advantage, but they had a definite experience advantage (of about a year) & there were many more of them so new juniors kept getting subbed on all energetic. final score: 15-7. yayy!
to be honest, im really rubbish at sport, but i like it.

& oh my gosh poor diana, a la xfactor. hope shes ok to sing next week. my saturday was a little less sweet without hearing her sing.

poor little scotland, losing to the allblacks (although, bless em, we didnt really have a chance, lets be honest).

heehee.
need to go do some homework for history (american civil war). its all joy & laughs, not. unfortunately its all battles.

i want to study politics, but i really dont know what i want to do after my degrees finished. i definitely dont want to be a politician. i thought maybe political research, or go into teaching secondary school politics/modern studies. but i dont know.. i feel like i should know, everyone always asks what do i want to do? i havent really figured it out yet, but when i tell people they get this look of complete apathy towards me like im a little hopeless case, which i hate.

in happier news, i love edward monkton. my friend got me his 'love' book & i er.. love it! =D
& i am currently beating my dad in a marathon game of monopoly! in fact, its not fun anymore, he's losing really badly & he wont let me help him out =( i feel terrible taking money from him.

anyway, il end with the poem from before sunrise. what a cool idea - a guy asking for a word & writing you a poem with that word in it. lovely =D

Daydream delusion, limousine eyelash
Oh baby with your pretty face
Drop a tear in my wineglass
Look at those big eyes
See what you mean to me
Sweet-cakes and milkshakes
I'm a delusion angel
I'm a fantasy parade
I want you to know what I think
Don't want you to guess anymore
You have no idea where I came from
We have no idea where we're going
Lodged in life
Like branches in a river
Flowing downstream
Caught in the current
I carry you
You'll carry me
That's how it could be
Don't you know me?
Don't you know me by now?
be happy.
Steph x

3 notes:

DaisyChain said...

Oh no, I didn't watch x-factor this week, WHAT HAPPENED?

Anonymous said...

I too love Edward Monkton! I have personalised my iGoogle homepage with his pictures...is that sad?

Jess said...

I love that you feel guilty for taking money from your Dad while playing Monopoly. That's probably one of the sweetest things I've ever heard!!